Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2

'A start' precedes this, so if you're gonna read this, you wanna read that before you read this because it's not going to make a whole lot of sense otherwise.

So I haven't been able to read. I haven't felt like writing. I have found other ways of getting rid of strong negative feelings, like going for a sprint and doing it 2-3 times till I start panting like a dog. It's much better than writing, trust me. Tires you so much that you can't think of anything else. Other examples include going for a drive on NH8. Smoking, of course (somehow doesn't work when I'm alone, I need to be with people, and those people need to be smoking too)

There's been a break so I'm having trouble returning to my original train of thought. I was talking about Spiderman and women and something of that nature. Another thing is that since about 1-2 years, I've started seeing myself as a man and not as a boy. Just mentioning.

So some weird things have been happening lately. I'm very excited about the transition from college life to work life because I think work is gonna be exciting. More details on that later. I'm a little worried about the last semester in IIT but I'll worry myself with that later, when I absolutely have to.

I think I lost my train of thought from when I was talking about Spiderman. Anyway, more later.

No comments: